Once A[fucking]gain!

March 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM
Hello all to whoever makes the time to read what is written here!

I have had several blogs for several years... and they all die because I can't take care of anything, which is why I think it would be a dangerous idea for me to have children or anything pathetic and alive in my possession... much less a blog - but this is one of my outlets of expression and fun.

And those who read my previous blogs told me that they actually enjoy the... shit I talk.

However, this time I'm going to have this one more open, and not only will I discuss myself and my experiences shamelessly but I shall also try to make more commentaries on other things; such as politics, events, and other miscellaneous chit chat.

So let the no shame parade of scariness (hence the blog's name in French) begin!

1 Responses to Once A[fucking]gain!

  1. Rushdy Says:

    Thats the spirit!! haha