Bring the Noise

March 11, 2009 at 11:28 PM
Starting this is taking some time to adjust to. Something very interesting has to occur in my head for me to realize it's something profound for writing on this outlet.

Well... in events, I , Yasmine and a few others got involved with helping Noor with making two ads on video. Hilarious day! Firstly, I had just gotten up from a nap, and if you haven't seen me recently my hair is almost touching Jimmi Hendrix's level of volume it's that fucked. So getting "bed-head" isn't the nicest thing. My clothes were appropriate but my hair... nah, it was fucked - and I couldn't even tame it properly. So, one side of my hair looked poofed out and the other side was flat! I looked like a schizo, haha.

However, I put back on my acting shoes that I put away since I did drama in high school and took one for the team, haha. First video I give a monologue about snickers, then get hit in the head by a pan by someone thieving my snickers. Next ad is me as Noor's husband (or something) and she simulates... fellatio when I get surprised seeing her with a snickers in her mouth instead. Then, we both get knocked on the head by the same thief with the same pan. I'll show once they're uploaded, tis quite funny!

Yeaaaahhhhhh.........


0 comments