You dare to dream... take a chance and move!

May 22, 2009 at 9:35 PM
So... time has faithfully passed and I shall be returning to Ottawa this Tuesday, finally! Since my last post I've been occupied with helping my Dad at work as well as my Mum. I've been out of the social loop, but it's okay, it's felt good with this "rehabilitation" process as I see it. Nothing personal to friends who I didn't see very often - it's not you, it's me.


I just recently read the infamous best-seller, the Secret, and I feel saved as corny as that maybe. When reading the book I was reminded of the optimistic person I was and I saw exactly where I went wrong, the book preaches to keep positive at least 85% of the time, and you shall yield your rewards and desires by keeping grateful, and keeping positive and fill thyself with love. I did this, but where I went wrong is that I gradually and often gave possibility to negative events happening a good 40% of the time, and this negative percentage interrupted with the positive energy I was producing, hence bringing forth the bad and increasing this negative percentage. It made a lot of sense to me, and I slowly feel myself closing the door on this depression.



Aside from that... I had an interesting talk with my aunts, one who knew of my sexual orientation and the other I was just coming out to. That's when they both gave me a talk saying that there is nothing wrong with me, that's who I am, and many successful people in this world are gay, and I should use it to my advantage by getting a good education, a good job to support myself then come completely out of the closet to my parents. They also revealed several demons about my family and its gay gene. Clearly my uncle and my cousin, as well as me, and now even my aunts agree that my little brother is exhibiting it. And while it's important we should not look at it as a sickness of some sort, my aunts pointed out that our family is clearly frowned upon for it, which none of us should feel bad for, simply rise above it, but people in this backward assed Arab community like to gossip. And my aunts made it clear that nobody in the community will allow their son in the future to marry my little sister. That was something pretty hard to hear, but erm.... GOOD! I don't want my sister to marry a non-ambitious spoilt Trini-Syrian cunt in this community.



It's a fight, it's a fight.

A certain friend of mine who by the way I don't really consider a friend (because he's a fake bigoted ass) wrote on another friends' wall that how he was at a restaurant with a fellow male friend and the waitress asked them: "Are you both on one bill or separately?" To which he commented on the wall saying: "it was fucked, lol." Oh boy, if I didn't bite my tongue so fucking much I'd say: Hey sweetie, in case you haven't realized yet... you dress like a fag! You dress more gay than me! Maybe she thought you guys were a couple... big deal! I didn't say it was "fucked" when that Asian waitress thought your girlfriend and I were a couple, I just thought it was funny. Grow some balls, sweetie. And if you can't, go back to your country and join the army!" *raises middle finger*

Ciao!

1 Responses to You dare to dream... take a chance and move!

  1. Kara Says:

    yes, yes, yes! i missed u. gimme something for june, baby!